View the conversations between the user and the AI chatbot.
In the moinAI Hub Conversations, you can view the conversations between the user and the AI chatbot.
If a takeover has been triggered and the email or notification does not contain all the information needed to process the request, the conversation view can be used to track the entire chat history.
In this view, it is also possible to quickly and easily analyse the chatbot's conversations in order to generate new insights.
By clicking on the arrows, the individual days can be selected for which all conversations can then be viewed. All conversations are sorted chronologically by time.
Filtering the conversations according to suggestions, ratings, conversions or requests that were not understood enables a deep insight. It is also possible to filter conversations by intents.
In the list of conversations, the respective intents of the conversations as well as user ratings or the achievement of goals are displayed when hovering over them with the mouse. This makes it possible to break down which intent occurred, how satisfied the users were with the content or at which point intents suggested by the AI would have been suitable.
- Recognised intents are coloured light grey.
- In the case of positive ratings, the intent is displayed in green and in red in the case of negative ratings.
- If a conversion is measured, the intent turns dark grey when the goal is reached.
- Requests that were not understood are colourless/transparent.
- If users trigger a takeover, it is displayed in dark grey.
- AI suggestions are marked with a star symbol
When clicking on a conversation, these details are shown and the complete chat history opens on the right hand side, including the sending time of the messages.
In addition, in the view of the complete transcript, there are so-called dividers, i.e. separators, so that even when quickly skimming the conversation, the intents, suggestions, ratings, conversions and requests that were not understood can be recognised.